THETFORD NETBALL CLUB
COVID-19 INFORMATION AND UPDATES
Important – please read
As per England Netball and Government guidelines all netball clubs have been asked to appoint a Covid Officer and we are pleased to advise that Kate Clements has agreed to take on this role.
As a committee we are all trying to keep up to date with all the information being sent through from England Netball and we need to remind you that it’s everyone’s responsibility. So please find below important information which we will require all members to read, sign and follow to ensure that everyone taking part in any Thetford netball activity are all kept safe, whilst having fun on court.
You will see that there is a vast amount of information but we have pulled out the important documents members will need to get back on court below.
However, here is England Netball’s information re unlocking netball which includes details of the modified game.
If you have any questions or queries on any of the information, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
- that you READ AND COMPLETE ALL THE DOCUMENTS which are listed below before you attend any Thetford session and BRING ALONG TO YOUR FIRST SESSION
- that your England Netball 2020/21 membership is up to date (membership to be completed through EN ENgage.)
- that your monthly online payment to Thetford NC is set up.
- bring along your own personal hand-sanitiser and water bottle (please name everything)
- PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK WHEN ENTERING KINGS HOUSE GARDENS OR CULFORD.
Please read prior to attending any training/match session
- PERSONAL RISK ASSESSSMENT
Size : 405.225 Kb
Type : pdf
2. OPT IN GUIDANCE/FORM
Please read and sign/date the Opt In form and bring along to your first training session.
Size : 562.253 Kb
Type : pdf
3. HEALTH SCREENING UPDATE
It is very important that you view this questionnaire each time you attend any
Size : 319.756 Kb
Type : pdf
4. THETFORD’ TRACK AND TRACE
Everyone attending training sessions will be registered.
5. THETFORD NETBALL CLUB COVID-19 INFORMATION
This is important information which all members/coaches/parents should read:
Download all: THETFORD NETBALL CLUB COVID INFORMATION. (word doc)